Warranty & Repairs
TouchScreen Solutions (TSS) is committed to providing quality product to our customers. In the event that you experience problems with your product, these guidelines aim to provide you with information for contacting our various Technical Support teams, and, if needed, getting a Return Material Authorisation (RMA) number for your product.
These guidelines cover warranty returns for touch enabled monitors sold by TSS under the TSS and Nexio brand names, and also kiosks manufactured by TSS in Australia. Warranties on other items such as kiosk components and other brands of touch monitors are provided directly by the product manufacturers or distributors and TSS will assist our customers by providing these contact details where appropriate.
- The Product must be determined to be outside of product specification by our Technical Service or Customer Service teams.
- The warranty period must not be expired. If the warranty is not specified on the invoice the following warranty period’s apply:
|Product Category||Warranty Term|
|All used items including ex demo and refurbished.||6 months|
|NEX*** and NEXPRO** Touchscreens.||3 years|
|Kiosk, enclosures manufactured in Australia (excluding components which are governed by manufacturer’s warranty).||3 years|
|Touch component of large format (32”+) monitors converted to be touch enabled (excluding monitors which are governed by manufacturer’s warranty).||3 years|
|Other items procured through Touchscreen solutions not listed in this table.||Manufacturer’s Warranty|
- If the product is not listed above and the warranty term is not listed on the invoice or other documentation supplied by TSS, the warranty term is 12 months and can be confirmed by TSS.
- The following exclusions apply:
- Improper use.
- Accident, abuse, neglect, fire, lightning, water or other acts of nature.
- Unauthorised repair; modification or damage through misuse; or subsequent manufacturing.
- Integration processes not approved by TSS.
- External product damage, including field damage.
- Units damaged in the returns process.
Obtaining a Return Material Authorisation (RMA) Number
- Prior to returning your product, please download our Returns Request Form from the link: https://www.touchscreensolutions.com.au/Brochures/ReturnsRequestForm.pdf
- Please complete and return the form by fax or email to the address on the form.
- You will then receive the RMA and shipping instructions.
- Once issued, the RMA Number is valid for 90 days.
- Labels all boxes clearly with the RMA Number. Returns without a RMA Number clearly marked on the shipping boxes may be returned to you.
- TSS will pay for the shipment of the repaired product back to you if located in a metropolitan location of Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Canberra, or Perth.
- Outbound shipment locations not listed above and all inbound shipments of defective product will be shipped at the customer’s expense.
- All returns should be properly packaged to minimize shipping damage and allow for effective defect analysis. Product should be returned in TSS packaging or equivalent packaging.
- In most cases a Touch Screen Kiosk will not be returned, but the customer will be instructed which component to remove and return in order to reduce shipping costs if applicable.
Repair, Replacement or Credit
- The TSS warranty provides for repair, replacement or credit for defective products at TSS’s discretion.
Warranty Turnaround Time Commitment
- Goods received before 10:00am on any business day will be assessed by the Close of Business of the following business day.
- TSS warrants to dispatch repaired or replaced products within 5 business days from receipt of faulty goods. If for any reason the dispatch cannot occur within this time frame TSS will notify you as soon as possible and provide an estimated dispatch date.